1. When he lands in the Mississippi River, what does Percy realize that amazes him?
Percy wasn't wet he could breathe and he was not on fire or still poisoned.
2. Why does Percy feel ashamed that Poseidon saved him? Because Percy never really thanked his father.
3. What message does the woman in the water bring to Percy? What is her warning?
The woman says go to Santa Monica, she also said it was Poseidon's will. her warning was do not trust the gifts.
4. What does Percy learn by overhearing the reporters outside the Arch?
That no one was hurt and that Percy was being blamed for the whole accident.
5. What happened to the family that was in the Arch with Percy?
That the family made it out alive.